Information according to Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO)
1. Who is responsible for data processing and who can you contact?
Diamond Aircraft Industries GmbH (in short "DAI")
N.A. Otto-Str. 5
2700 Wiener Neustadt
Please check this information periodically for changes. We may unilaterally change the terms at any time by posting an updated version.
2. What data is processed and from which sources does this data be obtained?
(1) We process the data that we receive from you during the business initiation and business relationship.
(2) In addition, we process data that we have received from credit agencies, creditor protection associations, from publicly accessible sources (e.g. company register, register of associations, land register, media) and other companies.
(3) Personal data includes master data/contact data such as first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax, and date of birth, data from submitted proof of identity (copy of ID card), bank data. In addition, we also process the following other personal data, such as:
- Information about the nature and content of our business relationship, such as contract data, order data, turnover and receipt data, customer and supplier history, consultation documents,
- Information about your financial status (e.g. credit rating data),
- Advertising and sales data,
- Documentation data (e.g. consultation protocols, image data),
- Information from your electronic interactions with us (e.g. the type of mobile device you use, your device's operating system and browser type, device identifier, the address of referring websites, the path you take through our websites and other information about your session on our sites, IP address, log-in data),
- Other data we have received from you in the course of our business relationship (e.g. in customer meetings),
- Data that we generate ourselves from master data/contact data and other data, such as by means of customer demand and customer potential analyses,
- Information on means of payment.
- Location information: We may collect information about your location if your device is set to provide location information.
- By providing us with personal information of a third party when using certain services, you represent to us that such person has consented to the transfer of personal information by us.
3. For what purposes and in which legal framework is the data processed?
(1) We process the data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Austrian Data Protection Act.
(2) To fulfil (pre-contractual) obligations (Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR):
- Your data is processed for the sale and distribution of our goods and services, for procurement and logistics purposes and for customer administration and analysis. In particular, the data is processed when initiating business and executing contracts with you.
- To register and operate your personal account.
- To return/exchange the goods to the seller.
(3) For the fulfilment of legal obligations (Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR): Processing of your data is necessary for the purpose of complying with various legal obligations, e.g. from company law, tax law, money laundering regulations.
(4) For the protection of legitimate interests (Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR): Based on a balancing of interests, data processing may take place beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract in order to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties. In any case, data processing is carried out to protect legitimate interests in the following cases:
- Consultation of and data exchange with credit bureaus and creditor protection associations to determine creditworthiness data.
- Advertising or marketing.
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products.
- Measures to protect our company against conduct in breach of contract or the law, e.g. access controls, video surveillance.
- In the context of legal prosecution.
- Image processing on the basis of our documentation interest and/or for reporting purposes.
- To provide customer service and inform you about goods, including collecting and displaying reviews.
- To respond to the feedback and comments they give us.
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and business.
- To share documents in electronic document management systems.
- To monitor the quality of use of our websites and mobile applications (services).
(5) Your consent (Art 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). If you have given us consent to process your data, processing will only take place in accordance with the purposes and to the extent agreed in the declaration of consent. Consent given can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. This does not affect the lawful processing of your data prior to revocation. To do so, please contact our e-mail address stated in point 1.
4. Who receives the data?
(1) If we use a processor, we still remain responsible for the protection of your data. Processors are obliged to treat your data confidentially and to process it only in the context of providing the service. Our order processors receive your data insofar as they require this data to perform their respective service. In particular, these are the IT service providers we need to operate and secure our IT system, as well as publishers of advertising and addresses for our own promotional campaigns.
(2) For administrative purposes, we transmit personal data within the group of companies and for the purposes of company-related and individual advertising/customer care, your data is transmitted within the group of companies with your consent. For a better understanding of the group of companies, you will find a selection of individual companies under List of companies.
(3) For the purpose of creditor protection, we transmit master data and information on your financial status to credit insurers, credit protection associations and credit agencies.
(4) In the event of a legal obligation and in the context of the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, authorities and courts as well as insurance companies, external auditors and consultants may be recipients of your data.
(5) In addition, for the purpose of initiating and fulfilling contracts, insurance companies, banks, credit agencies and service providers may be recipients of your data.
(6) For the purpose of documentation and reporting, especially of cases, print and digital media may be recipients of image recordings.
5. How long will the data be stored?
We process the data until the end of the business relationship or until the expiry of the applicable guarantee, warranty, limitation and statutory retention periods as well as until the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, in which the data is required as evidence, has ended.
6. What data protection rights do you have?
(1) Right to information: You can request information from us as to whether and to what extent we process your data.
(2) Right to rectification: If we process your data that is incomplete or incorrect, you can request that we correct or complete it at any time.
(3) Right to erasure: You can demand that we delete your data if we process it unlawfully or if the processing disproportionately interferes with your legitimate interests. Please note that there may be reasons that prevent immediate deletion, e.g. in the case of legally regulated retention obligations.
(4) Right to restriction of processing: You may request us to restrict the processing of your data if
- You dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but You object to erasure and request restriction of data use instead,
- We no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data to assert or defend legal claims, or
- You have objected to the processing of the data.
(5) Right to data portability: You may request that we provide you with the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and that you may transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from us, provided that
- we process this data on the basis of a revocable consent given by you or for the performance of a contract between us, and
- this processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
If technically feasible, you may request us to transfer your data directly to another controller.
(6) Right of object: If we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you may object to such processing at any time on grounds relating to your specific situation; this also applies to the profiling on the basis of these provisions. We will then stop processing your data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or protect legitimate claims. You can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time without giving a reason.
(7) Right to lodge a complaint: If you are of the opinion that we are violating Austrian or European data protection law when processing your data, we request that you contact us to clarify any issues. Of course, you also have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection authority or to a supervisory authority within the EU.
Austrian Data Protection Authority
Telefon: +43 1 52 152-0
7. With whom can you exercise these rights?
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights against us, please contact our e-mail address given in point 1. In case of doubt, we may request additional information to confirm your identity. This serves to protect your rights and your privacy.
8. Will the personal data be transferred to a non-EU member state?
A transfer to a non-EU member state will only take place based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission, standard contractual clauses, appropriate safeguards, or your explicit consent, depending on the individual case.
9. Data protection information on the website diamond-pilotshop.com
This section applies to the DAI website and to the personal data collected via this website. For Internet pages of other providers, to which reference is made e.g. via links, the data protection information and declarations there apply.
The web server for the operation of this website is technically operated by the company Internex GmbH Lagerstraße 15, 3950 Gmünd, Austria.
9.2. Usage data
(1) When you use our website, certain data transmitted by your browser is automatically stored. The log files created from this contain data such as:
- IP address,
- Type and number of requests,
- Amount of data transferred,
- Date, time and duration of individual accesses,
- Browser type
- As well as other similar information, if applicable.
(2) The collection and use of the information stored in the log files is solely for anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes (such as analyzing user behavior), to improve our services and to comply with our security guidelines.
9.3. Contact form
(1) This website provides you with forms, such as contact forms or marketing landing pages, which you can use to contact us.
(2) In particular, due to legal requirements, our website contains information that enables you to contact our company electronically and communicate directly with us.
You have the option to subscribe to our newsletter. If you have registered for the newsletter on our website, we will send you an e-mail with a link to confirm your subscription. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via a link directly in the newsletter. We will then immediately remove your data from our newsletter distribution list.
(2) Only the legally and technically necessary cookies are set without consent. You can activate or deactivate all other cookies individually with our Consent Management solution and thus give or revoke your consent.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
(4) The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is consent of the user (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
(5) You can manage and revoke the storage of cookies in the cookie settings at any time. Alternatively, you can set your browser to automatically block cookies or to notify you when cookies are sent and accept or reject them on a case-by-case basis.
(6) If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
(7) First party cookies: First party cookies are those cookies that are set on the website on which a user is currently surfing. These cookies are not made accessible by browsers across domains, i.e. they are not passed on to third parties. First party cookies mainly include necessary cookies, performance cookies and functional cookies.
(8) Tracking cookies or third-party cookies: Third party cookies or also called tracking cookies are a frequently used means of marking the user of a website in order to be able to recognize him or her later. These cookies are used to observe the surfing behavior of a user over a longer period of time. They are therefore used to be able to place targeted advertisements.
(9) More information on the providers of the cookies, and in particular the exact name of the legal entities and their respective contact details, can be found via the Consent Management Platform (CMP) (9.5.1.).
9.5.2. Google Tag Manager
The Google Tag Manager is used to collect data on a website and is a solution with which so-called website tags can be managed centrally via an interface. The data is not collected or stored, but only transferred to analysis programs such as Google Analytics for further processing. The Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) does not process any personal data of the users. You can find more information at https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
9.5.3. Google Analytics
(1) We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service for the purpose of analyzing website usage by users. In the process, information is generated automatically by cookies. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookie about your use of our website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in its global infrastructure.
(2) However, by activating IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(3) This website uses the Analytics features for remarketing, Google Analytics reports on performance by demographic characteristics and interests.
General note: To check your privacy settings on Google, please go to https://myaccount.google.com/ - there you can view and change your settings and set changes for the future.
(1) YouTube elements are embedded on our website. YouTube is an internet video portal.
(2) We use the YouTube no-cookies function, i.e. we have activated enhanced privacy, videos are not accessed via youtube.com, but via YouTube enhanced privacy mode.
(3) When the relevant pages are called up, IP addresses are transmitted and thus in particular communicated to YouTube and Google which of our Internet pages you have visited. Further information on this can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/.
(4) As soon as you start the playback of an embedded video by clicking on it, YouTube also only saves cookies on your device through the extended data protection mode, which do not contain any personally identifiable data, unless you are currently logged into a Google service. These cookies can be prevented by appropriate browser settings and extensions at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
(5) When integrating videos with activated extended data protection settings (youtube-nocookie.com), the following happens:
- Scripts and other files are loaded from the domains youtube-nocookie.com, ytimg.com and ggpht.com.
- Google fonts are loaded from the domain gstatic.com.
- The DoubleClick Tracker is loaded from the domain doubleclick.net.